The area surrounding the house
- Mas Prim is situated in the middle of nowhere, so no neighbors at all!
- The house is located on the slope of a hill and has views over the valley and the forest
- There’s a small creek flowing through the valley. It’s nice to play in for kids, but too shallow to swim in.
- In summer you can swim in our swimming pool in the garden or take a 25 minutes hike to a bigger river nearby.
- There are several hiking and mountainbike trails passing the B&B
- Due to the absence of artificial lights in the surrounding area you’ll enjoy watching the stars while listening to the sounds of owls, boars and other wild animals.
Nearby places to visit
with a very beautiful lake to swim in or row or kayak on. On Fridays and Wednesdays there’s a market with local fruit, vegetables, cheeses, Iberian hams and sausages…
a medieval village with a stunning 12th-Century Romanesque Bridge and a very well preserved jewish baths, also from the 12th century.
“Northern Catalonia’s largest city is a jewellery box of museums, galleries and Gothic churches, strung around a tangle of cobbled lanes and medieval walls. Reflections of Modernista mansions shimmer in the Riu Onyar, which demarcates the historic centre on its right bank from the gleaming commercial centre on the left.” (Lonely Planet)